Tuesday 1 March 2016

Malaysia and My Eyebrows!

After Brunei we headed to Malaysia for 2 nights before returning back to Bangers.

We stayed in a gorgeous hotel on top of a shopping mall - you can imagine my excitement, I was super duper happy and couldn't wait to go exploring and shopping for the next few days.

Armed with Kevs Credit Card I headed to the shopping mall early to make the most of my day! While having a wonder in a make-up shop I was enticed to have my brows done by the shop assistant -she told me of this new magical brow pen that lasts for a few days and wanted to give me a demo:

'Let me show you' she said excitedly - always up for something new and innovative 'Ok!' I said

Me and my CraZy Eyebrows!

Well...well...well... the Brows were a bit skwiff and a massive disaster and she was right - it does last for a few days! Eek!!!

I was so horrified and mortified with the result and out of sheer embarrassment I decided to take my new Massive Skew Brows back to the comfort of the hotel room so they could hide for the remainder of their time there... popping only to the gym and pool area (at off peak times only) hoping sweat or pool chlorine might help - it didn't!!

I'll have to go back to Malaysia soon so I can go out in public and experience more than room service and the awesome movie channels in the Hotel. 
Watch this space for Malaysia Take 2!

Oh and if you are going to Malaysia anytime soon - stay away from the Brow Bar!!




No comments:

Post a Comment