Saturday 28 November 2015

We have a new address... and I have a new dress!

Yay! We have a new address!!!

We moved into our lovely new home on Thursday! Checked out of our hotel (I'll miss the amazing buffet breakfasts!) at 9.30 and made our way to Quattro Sansari! (I call it Quattro Stagioni... Its my fav pizza and it reminds me of cheese! I love cheese... I miss cheese!) 

Anyhoo... its a lovely little 2 bedroom apartment overlooking Bangkok... great day time and night time views. It's got a gym fitness centre and steam room and amazing pool in the backyard. I'm looking forward to spending the next few months and years here. 
Tops supermarket is just across the road along with lots of yummy restaurants and trendy bars. Our agent told us that many Thai movie stars live in the building...oooh....Bangkokwood - watch out!!!!

So - the Hilne-ton Bangkok is now open and ready to receive visitors...please come visit soon!!!








 


Oh - as for the new dress... pics will appear in the next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment