Saturday 6 August 2016

London Calling!

Kev & I are heading to London Town for 2 weeks!

Image result for london calling

I've been so busy having an illustrious affair with Bangers that i've hardly thought about my beloved 'London Town'! We left London on 1st November last year...so it's defo been a while and I feel like i'm going on holiday!!! I moved to London a little over 11 years ago on a crazy whim and have never really thought of it as a holiday destination... until now!

I'm beyond excited to see our friends and family and visit all my old haunts...On the top of my list - is a visit to Pizza Express! I haven't had a decent pizza in months and i'm craving a Pepperoni Pizza (with extra cheese please!) drenched in garlic and chili oil...mmm! I dream about it! Oh...and some garlic butter dough balls on the side!

The List
Pizza with extra cheese
Wine time
Sunday roast with crispy potatoes
Cheese platter with wine
Primark shop
Pasta and wine time
Stock up on toiletries I can't get in Thailand
More cheese and wine
Have a steak with cheese sauce and large glass of wine
Lasagne with loads of cheese and wine

So... i'm aware that's it's all pretty much food and wine related, but besides having a carb and calorie loading fest... we're spending time with family, going to a wedding, i'm off to Hereford to see the bestie for a few days, we're catching up with mates, doing some cheeky shopping and just gonna enjoy London and all it has to offer for 2 whole weeks! We're very lucky!

Cathy is all packed and ready to go...

London - we're coming for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment