Tuesday 23 August 2016

Back in Bangers!

We are back in Bangers after spending 2 wonderful weeks in London Town!


We landed about 10am yesterday morning and made our way back to the Condo. I'm seriously struggling adjusting to the intense heat and humidity again! (kinda longing for a nice cool English Summer again!) I forgot just how crazy hot this place is...but I'm so happy to be back in my beloved Bangers and was super happy to go out for a lovely Thai meal last night...I've missed the spice!

London Town was just awesome!!! Our 2 weeks spent there were jam-packed and now I feel like I need a holiday to relax and recover! I had something planned every day, from lunching and munching, to shopping sprees, catch-ups etc!  It was so good to touch base with our friends and family again! I realize just how much I've missed London Town and look forward to going back...one day!

Thank you London!

Oh and for the food...incase you were wondering - I did have my Pizza Xpress at last - saved it for the very last day... drenched it in garlic and chili oil and washed it down with vino! And it was good...so very good! The cheese and wine time was amazing too and after slightly over-indulging I can happily wait another year before I sample them again...bring o the noodles, rice and spice!

We are now we back in Bangers for a few weeks until our next adventure...stay tuned for an Italian adventure in September! So once recovered from the epic jet lag, I'm gonna indulge in some more yummy food and explore more of this amazing city that we're so incredibly lucky to be living in!
Image result for i heart bangkok




No comments:

Post a Comment