Sunday 15 May 2016

Footie Fan Alert!

My Port FC supporters top finally arrived!!! 


Check me out...i never thought  you would EVER see me wearing a footie top!

I was dragged along to football again yesterday! Kev's been promising for ages now that I'll not only be rewarded with food and beer but I'll also be rewarded with a supporters top... and yesterday it finally happened! When we went to collect our tickets the new stock had arrived and voila!
Kev and i got matching ones and i must say we looked pretty cool!

I changed into my new top immediately and we sat outside the ground and collected my next reward of pre-match snacks and beers! Its defo different when you are wearing a supporters top - we usually get strange looks like we're lost or something...but with our tops on we got friendly smiles and felt really welcomed at the game!

As for the game... I'm not even sure who we played or what the score was - but it was fun being matchy matchy with the rest of the crowd!




No comments:

Post a Comment