Monday 28 December 2015

Bangkok Birthday Bonanza!

It was my Birthday last week Monday!

Celebrations started on the Saturday night with dinner and drinks in Koh San Road. We got the river boat about about 6.30, slightly scary in the dark, and headed to the first restaurant we could find... We were starving! I had chicken noodles and Kev had the club sandwich, washed down with Chang! Well.. Lots of Chang! Many Chang's later we were at the Bangkok Bar listing to live music and watching crazy travellers munch on fried scorpions! Eek! Even all Chang-e up don't think think I could ever put one of those little suckers in my mouth!!


 

On my Birthday i headed to Yoga, then went for a Manicure and Pedicure at Thonglor Nails! It was lovely, super relaxing a nice spoil! Thought I'd go for something sparkly and festive! After that i headed to the bus station to get our tickets to Koh Samed for our Christmas trip! I treated myself to a toasted cheese deluxe sandwich ( a real treat here!) for lunch!


Later that evening i met Kev for dinner! We went to a restaurant called Quince about 15 min walk from our apartment. I had the hanger Steak - Yum! Best and only steak I've had so far in Bangkok! Sadly no pics as the manager did something crazy with the flash when he took pics!

Thanks to all my family and friends for sending cards and Birthday wishes xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment