Wednesday 2 November 2016

1 Year in BKK!

Today marks 1 Year that we have been living in Bangkok!

Happy 1 Year Anniversary BKK!

I still can't believe how lucky we are to live in this AMAZING city! It's been such a fantastic year filled so many exciting adventures! We've embraced the food, the culture, the shopping malls and although we have done so much this year - there is still so much to see and do! I can't wait to carry on exploring...

We've got visitors arriving on Saturday for a few weeks and I'm so excited to show them around my 'hood' and introduce them to our new life here! We've got a few epic shopping trips planned, trip to Old Town and then travelling up North to Chiang Mai for the Lantern Festival! After that Kev and I will visit Kancherburi for Xmas and then hit the beach in Pattaya for New Year! 




I've fallen in love with Thailand! 
The food, the people, the lifestyle, the everything - I can't wait to see what year no.2 has in store for us! 


Stay tuned for more BKK adventures...

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment